Jackson Kelly’s Gale Lea Rubrecht authored the EPA Headquarters Report for the November 2011 Air Quality Committee Newsletter of the American Bar Association’s Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources. Gale’s EPA Headquarters Report discusses the following topics:
- Air Toxics – Utility MACT; Portland Cement Manufacturing; Major Source Boiler MACT and CISWIs; Secondary Lead Smelting; Polyvinyl Chloride and Copolymers Production; Plating and Polishing; Petroleum Refineries; and Oil and Natural Gas.
- GHG Reporting – Confidentiality Determinations; Electronics Manufacturing; and Petroleum and Natural Gas Systems.
- Prevention of Significant Deterioration and Title V Permitting – Biogenic CO2 Emissions.
- Mobile Sources – Renewable Fuel Standards; Commercial Aircraft Engines; Stage II Vapor Recovery; and Fuel Efficiency Standards.
- NAAQS – Lead; NOx and SO2; and Reconsideration of 2008 Ozone NAAQS.
- Cross-State Air Pollution Rule.
- New Source Performance Standards – Electric Steam Generating Units and Oil and Natural Gas.
- New Source Review – Fine Particulate Matter.
- Federal Implementation Plan in Indian Country.
For Gale’s EPA Headquarters Report, click here.
This article was authored by Gale Lea Rubrecht, Jackson Kelly PLLC. For more information on the author, see here.