Jackson Kelly’s Gale Lea Rubrecht recently served as the Issue Editor for the Oil & Gas Post-Deepwater Horizon Issue of the magazine Natural Resources & Environment (NR&E) - the flagship publication of the American Bar Association’s Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources.
The issue includes articles on:
- Hydraulic fracturing litigation
- Risks and risk management
- Aggregation of oil and gas wells under the Clean Air Act
- Chemical dispersants in oil spill response
- National Environmental Policy Act practice post-Deepwater Horizon
- Alternative dispute resolution for natural resource damages claims
- and a number of other legal issues confronting the oil and gas industry
For information regarding any of these topics, please contact Gale at [email protected].
A copy of Gale’s Vantage Point article can be found here.