Jackson Kelly’s Gale Lea Rubrecht authored the EPA Headquarters Report for the March 2012 Air Quality Committee Newsletter of the American Bar Association’s Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources. Gale’s EPA Headquarters Report discusses the following topics:
- Air Toxics – Boiler Area Sources and Major Source Boiler MACT; Chemical Manufacturing Area Sources; Chromium Electroplating and Steel Pickling Facilities; Group IV Polymers and Resins; Pesticide Active Ingredient Production; and Polyether Polyols Production; Petroleum Refineries; Secondary Aluminum Production; Secondary Lead Smelting; and the Utility MACT, now known as Mercury and Air Toxics Standards or MATS.
- Climate Change – GHG Reporting; and 2017 and Later Model Year Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards.
- Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program and Renewable Fuels—Palm Oil.
- Mobile Sources – Nonconformance Penalties for Manufacturers of Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines.
- NAAQS – Lead and Ozone Designations.
- Cross-State Air Pollution Rule.
- Regional Haze.
For Gale’s EPA Headquarters Report, click here.